Understand the legislative and regulatory requirements – understanding the legislation behind safer recruitment to fully appreciate the importance of this.
Raise awareness and understanding of safer recruitment – to help you have a better understanding to put into practice.
Identifying effective reaction techniques – Responding effectively during potential or actual conflict can help to determine the outcome so it is important to make sure we aim to get this right to ensure professional working relationships are not damaged.
Understanding feelings – By understanding our own and other peoples potential feelings during conflict we can start to empathise and show compassion towards each other.
Information, advice and guidance – The program then offers practical advice and steps to protect people from and during conflict
We are dedicated to creating results not just content, by the end of the course you will be able to;
- Understand the importance of safer recruitment and what is involved
- Be able to explain the links to legislation and regulations
- Know how to provide safe and suitable processes for recruitment and beyond
- Develop robust policies and procedures for your organisation
- Create and embed a culture of safety within the workplace and an understanding of what to do if this is not adhered to
Our courses are highly interactive and have been designed to engage, inspire and excite. When completing the course you will interact through methods such as click to reveal the text and process interaction to support your learning.
At the end of your course there is a multiple choice assessment to confirm your learning where you need to achieve 80% or more. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the assessment as many times as you need.