Equality and Diversity – Within this section, you will look at what is meant by the terms equality, diversity and inclusion and how they can be promoted within the workplace.
Legal Requirements – In this section, you will look at the Equality Act 2010 and the protected characteristics covered within this act
Discrimination – In this section, you will look at the different types of discrimination, including bullying and harassment, as well as looking at ways of providing an inclusive childcare environment.
We are dedicated to creating results not just content, by the end of the course you will be able to;
- Describe the terms Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Describe the Equality Act 2010 and the protected characteristics within this act
- Identify how to ensure an inclusive childcare environment
- List the different types of discrimination
- Describe how beliefs, values and attitudes drive behaviour
Our courses are highly interactive and have been designed to engage, inspire and excite. When completing the course you will interact through methods such as click to reveal the text and process interaction to support your learning.
At the end of your course there is a multiple choice assessment to confirm your learning where you need to achieve 80% or more. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the assessment as many times as you need.